Deepak Vohra - Independent Director
- Alumnus of St Stephens College - India, National Defense College - India and Sorbonne University - France.
- During his long service as an Indian Diplomat, he has served in several countries including France, Vietnam, Tunisia, United States, Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin, Chad, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Spain, Armenia, Georgia, Sudan, Poland and Lithuania and has also been part of Indian delegation to several International Conferences.
- Currently an Advisor to the Government of South Sudan and Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Guinea-Bissau.
Vikram R. Shroff - Non-Executive Director
- Graduate in Chemistry from University of Mumbai & Alumnus of Harvard Business School
- Executive Director of United Phosphorous Limited
- Responsible for human resource planning, purchase, commercial, marketing & production functions in UPL & focus on cost cutting measures
Dr. Vasant P. Gandhi - Independent Director
- Alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad & Stanford University
- Worked with NDDB, Stanford University, the World Bank & the International Food Policy Research Institute
- Currently Professor at IIM Ahmedabad
Pragna C. Mankermi - Non-Executive Director
- Graduate in Chemistry and Microbiology and holds a Diploma in Medical
- Rich experience in areas of strategic planning, market development, trouble shooting
operations and export logistics.
- Associated with UPL Limited for about 40 years.